der backaufen Index du Forum
der backaufen Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Download Messenger Facebook For Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    der backaufen Index du Forum -> Présentation de la guilde -> Les membres de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arrpalom

Rang: Trésorier
Cra 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Messenger Facebook For Android Répondre en citant

Download Messenger Facebook For Android
> DOWNLOAD

Download APK Additional information Name Messenger Package com.facebook.orca Version 100.0.0.29.61 Size 54.42 MB Requirement Android 4.0 and up Updated Dec 12, 2016 Installs 1,000,000,000+ downloads Developed By Facebook Free Calling Free Messaging Advertisement You may also like Facebook Messenger LiteJongla …Inbox MessengerFast MessengerZap Zap Messengerimo beta free… 511 Comments zainab lawal eniola says: January 3, 2018 at 9:47 pm nice app Reply whats app says: August 10, 2017 at 9:36 pm nic app I like it Reply Tarun chunara says: November 21, 2017 at 10:01 pm Nice Reply MICHAEL says: July 19, 2017 at 11:34 pm I cant download, its not loading . More.reviewed on March 23, 2015 Read all reviews Review You may also like Messenger for DesktopAn unofficial Facebook desktop clientFreeEnglish SkypeSkype, the telephone of the 21st centuryFreeEnglish Yahoo! MessengerThe new instant messenger from Yahoo!FreeJapanese LINESend messages and make free calls from your PCFreeEnglish Articles about MessengertriviaNew WhatsApp update will bring stickers and group callingtriviaSMS text messaging is now 25 years old!various10 Facebook Messenger tricks and secrets that will amaze your friendstriviaFacebook Messenger will start allowing sponsored messagesRead more stories Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. The latest update offers integration with Windows 10 features, including the use of Live Tiles for notifications. Handcuffed and removed . We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Bannon steps down . Rebukes #MeToo . Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap. Messenger allows you to write text, send photos, GIFs, sticker, record and send voice messages, and like comments. .. but send to me solution Reply Rohit malhotra says: June 20, 2017 at 1:47 pm try with older version of fb massenger. Fossils on Mars? .. Privacy Terms of Use About our Ads Preferences Contact Us . Quieres formar parte de nuestra comunidad? Sign in to start the Download Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google + Nota: Nunca publicaremos nada sin tu consentimiento No gracias, descargar sin iniciar sesin Por qu iniciar sesin? Descarga cientos de apps y programas de forma rpida y segura Recibe guas y contenido relevante de los mejores expertos Las ltimas tendencias en tecnologa y descuentos exclusivos, directos a tu correo! . settles suit . Use icons to express feelings and activities Edit your posts and comments Create and share new photo albums Other MobileAppsGet right to your favorite parts of Facebook with our standaloneapps.Facebook MessengerReach friends faster.Facebook for iPadWith games, chat and biggerphotos.Do you have a Facebook page? Download Pages Manager for iOS or Pages Manager for Android.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. 15 dead in mudslides . Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact. All rights reserved. Previous versions Free 146.0.0.33.136 53.59MB Facebook Messenger Free 145.0.0.25.203 58.22MB Facebook Messenger Free 144.0.0.22.136 54.35MB Facebook Messenger Free 143.0.0.20.69 54.16MB Facebook Messenger Free 142.0.0.18.63 53.67MB Facebook Messenger Free 141.0.0.31.76 58.65MB Facebook Messenger Free 140.0.0.43.91 53.03MB Facebook Messenger Free 139.0.0.17.85 52.96MB Facebook Messenger Free 138.0.0.20.92 53.17MB Facebook Messenger view more . Messenger 4.233 Social & CommunicationChat & Instant Messaging Official Facebook chat app for Windows 10 desktops and tablets Facebooks Messenger for Windows is the official instant messenger program of Facebook that allows you to chat with contacts from your desktop. Return of the keyboard . About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All software - FNew Software WindowsAll topics - FSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. Simple chat with all your friends Facebook Messenger for Windows lets you communicate with your Facebook contacts. AOL Inc. DACA to stay for now . Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.Stay logged in so you never miss a message. More.reviewed on May 2, 2016by jrgalang"speechless"I like the idea and i can tell that it's a genius thing so yeah. Your review for Messenger-Submit rating. All Rights Reserved. Leading US delegation . The latest update offers integration with Windows 10 features, including the use of Live Tiles for notifications. Here you can manage your various chats, either with individuals or groups. Reply Derrick Pare says: June 9, 2017 at 4:59 am its interesting using messenger& WOWWWW Reply habtegebriel tekle says: May 2, 2017 at 6:54 pm my phone is android 2.3.6 but i could not install messenger, imo, viber and so. Claims 'not accurate' . To re-elect Puigdemont . Similar to Facebook Messenger Whatsapp Inc WhatsApp Messenger Chat with all your contacts fast and easy 2.18.7 Facebook Messenger Lite An official Facebook messaging client that's a whole lot lighter 23.0.0.5.95 imo.im imo messenger Instant messaging with all of your friends 9.8.000000009341 OGmods OGWhatsApp Use two telephone numbers with WhatsApp 2.11.432 Tencent Technology WeChat Another way to communicate with your friends and loved ones 6.6.1 Telegram LLC Telegram A fast and - most importantly - secure instant messenger 4.7.1 Hike Limited Hike Send messages to all your friends and contacts 5.4.10 Sarahah Sarahah Send anonymous messages to other users 1.0.08 Kik Interactive Kik Messenger A messaging app with an integrated web browser 11.40.0.19272 LINE Line Free calls and texts 7.18.0 Tango Tango Messenger Instant messaging, calls, and much more 4.7.225309 view more .. See who you're sharing with more easily Edit your posts and comments on iPad Bug fixes Whats new Facebook for Android Keeping up with friends is faster than ever 5a02188284
hacker facebook fake loginwhere can i post my facebook page to get more likesdownload video from facebook converterfacebook app secret keydescargar facebook para blackberry sin appworldteam rocket facebook password hackerandroid hash key for facebook appinstallera facebook p mobilensome funny status for facebookdescargar facebook chat que funcione con wifi

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    der backaufen Index du Forum -> Présentation de la guilde -> Les membres de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a